GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANINGOur Non-Toxic, Green Carpet Cleaning Service
GREEN Carpet Cleaners in Minneapolis
Every cleaning solution ends up back in our environment, whether it’s being thrown out, released into the air, or transferred on peoples shoes. We wouldn’t put soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals directly in our air, lakes, streams or forests–so why add them to your carpets? At CJ’s Chem-Dry, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a green solution to carpet cleaning in Minneapolis for the past two decades.
Chem-Dry’s renowned cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses natural ingredients and is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) list. But, our dedication to being sustainable doesn’t stop there! Our carpet cleaning process uses 1/5th the amount of water that steam cleaners in Minneapolis use. Our reduced water usage is just another step to help the envrionment and ensure you have a healthier, greener home!
Our Green Cleaning Standards
We are continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning in Minneapolis. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and healthier living environment. We hold ourselves to high standards, which is why we created the Chem-Dry Green Certified program. This program examines our product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. Read below to see what our standards are!
Health, Toxicity, and Safety
- Oral Toxicity: Products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth.
- Dermal Toxicity: Products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact.
- Inhalation Toxicity: Products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere.
- No Carcinogens: Products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer.
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
Chem-Dry Certified Green Cleaning Products
Several of our products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Green Certified program:
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Green Carpet Cleaning in Minneapolis & Maple Grove
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being green? We’ll put it simply: less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs! Our solutions are safe for kids, pets, and people with allergies. We live in Minneapolis, and we care about the environment here. Our mission is to help create healthier homes and a more sustainable world!